Project Type: school
- Build an MVC Sinatra application.
- Use ActiveRecord with Sinatra.
- Use multiple models.
- Use at least one has_many relationship on a User model and one belongs_to relationship on another model.
- Must have user accounts - users must be able to sign up, sign in, and sign out.
- Validate uniqueness of user login attribute (username or email).
- Once logged in, a user must have the ability to create, read, update and destroy the resource that belongs_to user.
- Ensure that users can edit and delete only their own resources - not resources created by other users.
- Validate user input so bad data cannot be persisted to the database.